Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
This website has been developed by Tuskerdirect Limited (company registration number 03864648) ('Tusker') on behalf of CPC Drive. Tusker is an appointed representative of Howden UK Group Limited (FRN 309639) for insurance mediation activities and Product Partnerships Limited (FRN 626349) for consumer credit activities, whose companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Its registered office is Building 4, Hatters Lane, Croxley Green Business Park, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 8YF
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Cookies - A cookie is a tiny piece of data which is stored in your web browser. The cookies we use help with authentication and to assist us with analysis of our website visitors.
The cookies used on this web site can be categorised in the following ways.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the web site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the web site. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identify you in the real world. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a web site works.
By using our online service you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.